U.P. State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd.
Arun Kumar Mishra is currently placed as a Chief Engineer in the UPSIDC (Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation). Under his leadership, the UPSIDC has forged into new arenas and embarked on great industrial ventures and projects including Leather Technology Park, UPSIDC has developed two Agro Parks at Kursi Road Barabanki & Karkhion, Varanasi, Textile Parks, Tronica City
UPSIDC's New & Upcoming Ventures
See Some Recent Projects Undertaken by UPSIDC
Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation, the premier industrial promotion and infrastructure development undertaking of the State Government has been the driving force behind scores of industrial ventures since 1961. Its major promotional and development activities are:
- Development of Industrial Areas equipped with all the necessary industrial infrastructure.
- Identification and promotion of infrastructure-related and industry specific projects.
- Execution of civil construction works for govt. and public sector organisations on deposit basis.
- Acquisition of land on demand for large projects.
- Development of integrated Infrastructure Industrial Townships.